10 gallon Blichmann BoilMaker
The BoilerMaker™ line of brew pots have been designed specifically for home brewing. We didn’t sacrifice features or quality by leveraging a combination of existing cooking pots…we designed the ideal pot from the ground up and built them from scratch! Note that the sizes are perfect for home brew batch sizes!
- Heavy 18ga 304 stainless steel construction
- Includes adjustable BrewMometer™ and our 3 pc stainless ball valve as standard
- Heavy duty borosilicate GLASS level gauge never clouds or scratches is standard equipment! Features rugged stainless steel guard with laser etched volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports.
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of bottom!
- Handles oriented to make carrying easier and the lid stores neatly on the pot handle!
- Stepped bottom on pot supports mash screen and virtually eliminate sidewall shunting
- Patented optional button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) – get the best of both!!
- Optional boil screen with shield keeps hops and hot break out of your fermentor
- Blichmann Engineering is committed to continuous product improvement, so design details may change from the photo’s shown.