Designed from the ground up and built from scratch using world-class material, the BoilerMaker™ line of brew pots is ideal for homebrewing – sacrificing neither features nor quality and available in perfect sizes. Barebones pots might lure you with attractive prices. But by the time you add extra equipment you need or want – all standard in the BoilerMaker™.
At Blichmann Engineering, we address common industry problems and never settle for mere updates to existing equipment. That’s why we designed the BoilerMaker™ line of brew pots from the ground up and built them from scratch using material of world-class quality — creating the ideal pot for homebrewing, which sacrifices neither features nor quality and comes in sizes perfect for homebrew batches.
A barebones pot might lure you in with an attractive price. But by the time you add all the extra equipment you’ll need or want, you’ll find the BoilerMaker™ to be the best value. Its design reflects the Blichmann Engineering passion for quality — from such innovations as the stepped bottom, button louver false bottom, and snap-in dip tube to subtle, but essential, features like handle orientation for easier carrying or a convenient resting place for the lid.
Plus, when coupled with our optional, highly efficient patented Button Louver false bottom or our patented HopBlocker™, you can convert your BoilerMaker™ to a mash tun or boil vessel in seconds!
All the items you need come standard, installed, and ready to use:
- Heavy 18 gallon, 304 stainless steel construction.
- 10, 15, 20, 30 and 55 gallon sizes designed specifically for homebrewing batch sizes (5 gal to 1 bbl).
- Includes adjustable BrewMometer™ and our three-piece stainless ball valve as standard.
- Heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches as standard. Features rugged stainless steel guard with laser-etched volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports.
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of bottom!
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and lid storage on the pot handle.
- Stepped bottom on pot supports mash screen and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
- Optional Patented optional button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high-efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) that gives you the best of both!
- Optional Patented HopBlocker pellet hop filtration system keeps hops and hot break out of your fermentor.
Because of Blichmann Engineering’s commitment to continuous product improvement, design details may vary from the photos shown.